Experienced Pennsylvania Family Law Attorney
CALL 412-371-4500 FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
The articles below, all by Pittsburgh divorce lawyer Michael B. Greenstein, offer practical information about various aspects of family law in Pennsylvania. Please feel free to browse. Attorney Greenstein has more than twenty years of experience at helping spouses and parents through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Office consultations are available. These articles are offered for informational purposes only, and should not be construed either to create a lawyer/client relationship with Attorney Greenstein, or to be a substitute for legal advice offered by a professional who is aware of the details of your situation and of your goals.
- How to survive your separation from your spouse
- Dealing with separation
- How can we afford to separate?
- The change to Pennsylvania divorce law, and what it means to you
- The $49 Pennsylvania uncontested no-fault divorce
- Divorce: some questions and answers
- How long will my divorce take, if we both want it?
- How long will my divorce take, if my spouse won’t agree?
- I got served with divorce or custody papers in PA. What do I do?
Support, alimony and property distribution
- Paying child support in Pennsylvania: a survival guide
- How to calculate the amount of child support in Pennsylvania
- Is there alimony in Pennsylvania? You bet!
- Know what you owe!
Finding and working with a lawyer
- How to find a good divorce lawyer in Pennsylvania
- What should I expect from my family law and divorce attorney?
- What are retainers, and why do lawyers charge them?
- On being a lawyer of good reputation, and why that matters
- To a lawyer, surprises are never pleasant!
- Riding the tiger: the cost of divorce
- Some questions to ask, before you file that cheap divorce!
Going to court
- Testifying as a witness in family court: everything you need to know
- Fighting your case in court
- Seven things to avoid when going to court
- Fighting for justice in divorce court
- But enough about me… let’s talk about YOU
- Arthur’s Axe: a Lawyer’s Tale
- Harvest Day: a Lawyer’s Tale
- On new beginnings
- Fourteen lines of parting
- Free divorces!
- As others see us
- Sure, he’s a good lawyer… but can he SING?
If you need legal assistance with your divorce or family law matter in Southwestern Pennsylvania, call me to set up a personal consultation at my Pittsburgh family law office. Additional articles will be posted periodically. Consider subscribing!
Michael B. Greenstein
Greenstein Family Law Services, P.C.
1789 S. Braddock Avenue, Suite 570
Pittsburgh, PA 15218